After the project plans have been approved, inspections are needed to make sure the integrity of the structure is safe throughout the stages of construction. IT IS THE PROJECT MANAGER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SCHEDULE INSPECTIONS AT SPECIFIC STAGES OF CONSTRUCTION. Failure to schedule inspections can lead to a stop work order, withholding of certificate of occupancy, and future code compliance fines.
- must take place after the footings are set and BEFORE the foundation has been poured.
- must take place after the foundation has been poured
- Underground Plumbing
- inspection of plumbing connections and pressures
- Shear Wall
- inspection of skeletal framing
- 4-way Rough
- includes gas lines, interior framing, power to panel connections, and weather barrier
- this inspection must take place after all construction is complete and building is "move in ready."
Once the final inspection is passed, a certificate of occupancy will be issued.
To schedule an inspection please contact:
Inspection appointments are available from 9am to 3pm, Monday through Friday.
Community Development Department
Logan City Hall
290 North 100 West
Logan, UT 84321
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm